Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Day Two - Shakes Getting a Little Old Already!

So I'm on day two - survived day one! Three shakes a day, two bars, one tomato soup.Plus two small servings of Diet Coke. And water. As much as possible. (I've had some with lemon and splenda, and also the crystal light add-in.) And sugarless gum. That's about it!

Yesterday I was definitely NOT hungry - had to force myself to drink the last shake around 10 pm. But I'm sure I was still living on fumes from real food from the day before.

I had a slight headache this morning, but probably due to cutback on caffeine. (I don't drink coffee, but pretty much drink Diet Coke morning to night - or at least I did.)

I forget to weigh myself this morning. So hopefully the scale will have good news for me tomorrow when I wake up! I can do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment