Thursday, January 19, 2017

Day Three - Woke Up Feeling Shaky

So they warned us we might feel headachy, a little shaky. Check and check. Headache yesterday, today woke up feeling shaky. (No pun intended - shakes, shaky, get it?)

I can't say I'm hungry exactly, but I've been having cravings. A steak. Salmon. Pasta with butter and Parmesan cheese.

Plus, food is everywhere. A number of Facebook groups I'm in post recipes, food, etc. Scroll scroll scroll. And I am so used to eating the kids leftovers. (I live next door to my one, three and eight year old grandchildren, who I babysit five days a week but am pretty much with the rest of the time anyway!) Leftover grapes, etc. almost made it into my mouth.

I did remember to weigh myself before eating or drinking anything today. 189, so down four pounds from the 193 on Monday?? But they do say the first week it's all water weight. Or just having nothing in your digestive system! But down is good. Hanging in here...

No comments:

Post a Comment