Monday, January 16, 2017

Official Weigh-In at the Meeting Tonight - 197 Pounds

I've never broken the 200 lb mark, but can say this is the heaviest I've ever weighed, at only 5'3''.

Speaking of being short, at the meeting tonight the leader mentioned that men lose fastest (no surprise there) and the ones who lose the least or the slowest are SHORT OLDER WOMEN. Ahem, in this group I'm the flippin poster child for the short older woman. There's one woman with grey hair who may be older but not as short as me. The others are all at least a decade younger, many in their 40's or younger (I'm 63). So that was good news. :-(

Over the week I've cleaned the kitchen out of temptations, except for some stuff that's frozen. On the way home after the meeting I bought sugarless gum, Stevia, lemons, and some no-calorie powder to add to water, since we are literally supposed to drink a gallon a day. Can I just mention that I HATE water and live on Diet Coke? (And we're supposed to cut way back on caffeine.)

Anyway, time for night night and then will get up to my lemon water and first chocolate shake. Yippee! Actually, I am happy to get this started. Let the transformation begin!

1 comment:

  1. Just starting out on my own Kaiser Norcal WMP and really wanted to thank you for this wonderful blog. It was great to read and better understand the program from this perspective.

    ReplyDelete