Sunday, February 5, 2017

Noticing Weight Loss

So when you weigh almost 200 pounds, almost nobody notices a loss of even 15 pounds, which I think I'm close to having lost. But, my sister actually did say she noticed, and mentioned my face. And then I remembered that yes, of course, the first weight comes off where (if you're older than 50) you don't particularly want it taken from. The wrinkles get deeper as the weight comes off, dang it! But I do notice I have less of a double chin, so that's good anyway! It will be fun when clothes start to get too big.

Got through the weekend OK (even the food court at the mall, where the Chinese place was calling my name, and the buttered popcorn at the movie I took the kids to) and on to the weigh-in and meeting tomorrow night.

2 comments:

  1. Started Optifast Feb 6 and on Day 5. I too, am a repeat user back from Sept 2014 when I lost almost 60lbs. I am excited to read your progress and wish you much success.

    ReplyDelete