Thursday, February 2, 2017

Double Hotel Week - So Much Food, So Little Ability to Eat It


So Monday I was at the Embassy Suites in Monterey (with the complementary happy hour, full breakfast, plus extra treats as told in my blog post!) then Saturday night I'll be at another Embassy Suites (Sacramento) for my daughter's birthday - also same happy hour and breakfast, PLUS family dinner out at Joe's Crab Shack in Old Sac. And then there's me with my shake boxes and powdered soup. Party on! 😒

This is a doozy of a week. I don't normally have TWO hotel stays in one week. And then there's Superbowl on Sunday! That's a lot this week, but I'm hoping to make it until our meeting on Monday without succumbing.

Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....

4 comments:

  1. Found your blog. Like you I was on optifast long time ago ( 4years ago) and I am starting again this week. Thank you for doing a blog- I am not daring or grave enough. But please realize there are those of us out here reading it and rooting you on your success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It seems to be an effective way to lose weight but the catch is ALWAYS keeping it off. That's the real hard part. Good luck with your new start. I'm rooting for you too!

      Delete
  2. SO glad I found your Blog! I did my blood work today, my EKG is tomorrow, medical clearance on Wednesday morning and my 1st class Wednesday night! I am looking forward to going through this journey! It's nice to read the experience of someone else going through it too! And I'm in California too! So Cal - but traveling to Sacramento in March for work - will be there 5 days - on Shakes the whole time - super nervous about that! Anyway - can't wait to share this adventure to healthy life together! - Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! On our first class we ordered product so didn't really "start" till week two. It was hard to wait once ready to get going! Yes, it is tough traveling. I've done two one-nighters at Embassy Suites but later this month will be at another happy hour/free breakfast hotel in South Lake Tahoe Tuesday through Friday. But I'll be taking my products and hanging on to my resolve with my fingernails! Weigh-in is tonight and it's easier to stay motivated when the scale is going in the right direction. ;-) Good luck!!!!!

      Delete