Friday, February 24, 2017

Buffet Torture

The good news is I'm home as of tonight from my almost-week vacation. And the best news is I stayed on the program. But MAN it was tough. My family and I went to TWO buffets in Reno. The first one was in celebration of Chinese New Year. I love Chinese food!!! Kung Pau Chicken, Potstickers, on and on. Then the next night it was a super fabulous buffet with delicious seafood (crab legs, shrimp and more - unlimited), all kinds of entrees (prime rib, steak, etc.), ethnic food, and the desserts! Everything imaginable, from cookies to brownies to fruit cobblers to gelato to cake pops to chocolate covered marshmallows.

And then there were all the other meals from the free happy hour and breakfasts to pizza parlors with friends to Asian restaurants. And I had to ignore them all. But.I.did.

No comments:

Post a Comment