Monday, March 13, 2017

Feeling a Little Blue...

So had our weekly meeting/weigh-in tonight. As I mentioned before my home scale has been out of commission all week, so I was hoping for a nice surprise. It was a surprise alright, but not a good one. Down only 4 oz!!! I've lost at least  two and a half pounds every week so far. WTH? Ugh. I almost asked, are you SURE that scale is working??

And, so far NO ONE has mentioned my losing weight other than the two people who know about it, my sister and my daughter. What's up with that!? Grrr 

2 comments:

  1. 4 ounces is OK and if the scale is different, it will read differently right? Complements are great, but WHO are you losing weight for??? Feel good for you!!!! Sounds like you are doing awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, this is the same scale we weigh in on every week. I even wear the same outfit, LOL! But hoping next week I go back to some significant poundage. Yes, I am losing weight for myself and my health, definitely. Still. And FINALLY someone mentioned yesterday that I'd lost weight, but just said my face looked thinner. But thank you for the support and words of encouragement. Yes overall I'm happy with the weight loss but 4 oz still seems pathetic! ;-)

    ReplyDelete