Monday, June 5, 2017

Weigh-In Tonight - After a Month Away

I've missed the weekly meetings for a few weeks, or in the case of last week, it was a holiday and we didn't meet. A month ago my weight was 144.5. Since then there have been ups and downs. I've had a meal replacement bar or two each day, but no soups or shakes. I've eaten mostly low-carb - salads, tuna, eggs, chicken, strawberries, nonfat greek yogurt, apples - but there have certainly been other times where I've had pizza, chocolate, wine, bread, Panda Express, and other items that probably weren't the best choices. But I've weighed every day, adjusted my diet when I've had more calories than I felt wise, kept going to the water aerobics class a few times a week, and most important, reminded myself daily how much better I feel. Fitting into clothes that look good on me, being able to go up and down stairs, and get out of bed in the morning without a Herculean effort!

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what the official scale has to say tonight. I'm eager to meet again with my Kaiser cohort!

No comments:

Post a Comment