Monday, May 1, 2017

Transition - Heading Back to Food

So tomorrow begins Week 17, which is the week that most of my group (including me) will swap out one 160 calorie product and add in 160 calories of vegetable and lean protein. Some folks are extending product only (presumably because they want to lose more at a rapid rate), under a doctor's care. But most are diving back into food. Actually, diving might be the wrong image, as this will be baby steps.

We went around the room to say what our "first meal" would be. Most said chicken and string beans. I said salmon and asparagus. Why not!

We also have our final lab work this week. I'm not doing the fasting labs tomorrow as I want to have a 12 hour fast and it's too late (I don't want to have to fast until 10:30 in the morning) so hopefully tomorrow night I'll have my last meal around 7 and then get tested around 7 am on Wednesday. Hoping for positive changes in lipid profile, along with the weight loss and lower blood pressure!

No comments:

Post a Comment